Saturday 2 June 2012

All the way home...

So, I ran out of the bridal boutique where I had been working for the past year and I run all the home, in tears..I have no job and a house to pay for, two children to provide for and OMG! I finally get home in a daze, look around my house asking myself "what can I sell?" I need to gather everything up and sell it on Ebay (this was my first plan) But as I looked around my workroom, my office I realised I had too many things that I wouldn't want to sell on Ebay. A collection of vintage wedding dresses, hair pieces that I have made, shrugs and boleros I had started, metres and metres of fabric and a portfolio of bridal designs (I had 2 bridal commissions already for this year) LIGHTBULB MOMENT!!!...call my boyfriend.."err honey, I think I might start my own business" ..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment