Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tatton Park

I am lucky enough to live about four minutes from the entrance of Tatton Park and I regularly see the most spectacular weddings there. It really is a great venue, look at the smaller Lord Egertons apartment (bottom right) this could be transformed into something spectacular for a more intimate ceremony..overlooking the steps down to the gardens..wow, its blowing my mind a little! I can just imagine creating an elegant vintage tea party in here its all in the detail..I know this because I helped a friend she used all of my contacts within the bridal industry to create something dreamy..I can help you too just ask! I always loved the botanical gardens..(bottom left) a great place for guests to have a sip of champaign on arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment